Closed or Expired Job Posting This job posting is closed or has expired and is no longer open for applications.
Electrical Sales Engineer
KHABARI INTERNATIONAL TRADING
Develop the necessary prospect pipeline to meet and exceed quarterly revenue goals.
Generate new business leads and increase market share.
Develop a good technical / functional knowledge in the products or solutions represented for effective sales results.
Establishing new and maintaining existing long-term rapports with customers.
Provide regular pipeline forecasts and business health checks to the Sales Manager.
Participate in the sales meetings, training, and seminars with a positive attitude.
Maintain and expand sales, product, territory, industry, market and competitive knowledge and skills.
Monitor the competitor activities, achievements.
Communicate with: Sales Manager & Coordinator to handle applications, and with Accountant to track inflow and outflow of cash.
Negotiating tender and contract terms, to meet both client and company needs.
Offering after-sales support services.
Analyzing costs and sales.
Recording and maintaining client contact data.
Coordinating sales projects.
- Fluent English is a must, Arabic is plus.
- 2-3 years of relevant prior experience
- High rated management skills.
- Building teams and structure.
- Good judgment over situations and people.
- Fair, Decent & firm.
- Reporting & setting goals and procedures.
- Job Location: Al Kuwait, Kuwait
- Company Industry: Sales
- Company Type: Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role: Sales
- Employment Status: Full time
- Employment Type: Employee
- Number of Vacancies: 1
- Career Level: Mid Career
- Years of Experience: Min: 2
- Residence Location: Kuwait
- Degree: Certification / diploma