Closed or Expired Job Posting This job posting is closed or has expired and is no longer open for applications.
J B Arrangement
Duties and Responsibilities
• Ensuring the proper display and arrangement of flowers in the shop.
• Maintaining proper storage, stacking of flowers, and ensuring that they do not wilt or damage.
• Coordinating with suppliers for procuring floral inventory and ensuring the proper transportation of the same.
• Overseeing the packaging of flowers during sale.
• Reporting the damage or any other loss of flowers to the supervising manager.
• Conceptualizing ideas for floral decoration and themes for weddings and events.
• Looking into the quality and maintaining the standards of the store.
• Evaluating the sale of flowers and keeping a track of purchase trends and customer feedback.
• Ensuring regular replenishment of stock in the store.
• preferred experience in gift wrapping.
• Knowledge of the techniques of cutting flowers, decorating and display.
• Should possess good communication and interpersonal skills for interacting with customers and catering to their requirements.
• Ability to effectively negotiate with suppliers and coordinate work with fellow employees.
• Should be creative and possess the ability to come up with innovative ideas.
Education and Qualifications
• High school graduate or an equivalent from an accredited institution.
• Interest in florist profession related tasks.
Flowers and Wedding Planner
- Job Location: Kuwait
- Company Industry: Customer Service; FMCG; Retail/Wholesale
- Company Type: Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role: Customer Service
- Employment Status: Full time
- Employment Type: Employee
- Number of Vacancies: 1
- Career Level: Entry Level
- Years of Experience: Min: 2
- Residence Location: Kuwait
- Degree: High school or equivalent