Closed or Expired Job Posting This job posting is closed or has expired and is no longer open for applications.
Hull and Outfitting Engineer
Inspect new building vessels at Nakilat Damen Shipyard Qatar and assist Technical manager in building activity. posting will be project based and will be posted in Site Office at Raslaffan. Project will end in Aug 2014.
• Inspect outfitting and hull in Nakilat Damen Shipyard Qatar new build ship
• Compiling the progress report of the construction.
• Drawing, Installation of the machinery and system verification during new building
• Manage the Nakilat Damen Shipyard Qatar site office
• Data entry of the PMS as per advise of technical manager.
Should have new build experience for the vessel.
- Should be able to read construction drawings and the outfitting drawings of the vessels.
- Should be well versed with computers
- Bachelor of Engg in mechanical or marine
- Minimum 1 year Experience in shipyard is required
Bachelor of Engg in mechanical or marine
Beyond its core operations, Milaha has a strong commercial trading business and also manages a significant portfolio of financial and real estate assets. Today, with an expanding fleet, state-of-the art equipment, well-trained manpower and world-class partners, the company is competing to become a globally recognised player in maritime and logistics services, and an employer of choice for those seeking extraordinary careers.
- Job Location: Qatar
- Company Industry: Shipping
- Company Type: Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role: Engineering
- Employment Type: Employee
- Number of Vacancies: 1
- Career Level: Mid Career
- Years of Experience: Min: 1
- Degree: Bachelor's degree / higher diploma