Closed or Expired Job Posting This job posting is closed or has expired and is no longer open for applications.
Medical Representative (Ethopia)
EVA Pharma / EVA Cosmetics
The representative is ethically responsible for the Medical Promotion for assigned pharmaceutical products. He/She is accountable for achieving the sales for his/her territory as approved in the territory business plan to targeted physicians both in the institutional and private sectors.
Job Duties And Responsibilities Include But Are Not Limited To:
1- Arranges appointments with doctors, pharmacists and hospital medical teams, which may include pre-arranged appointments.
2- Increases sales and market share of Eva Pharma Products (according to the Line) through effective territory management and sales execution.
3- Follows up with various pharmaceutical sales channels.
4- Develops and implements plans (e.g., territory, account and call) that include goals, action plans, time frames and resources.
5- Establishes strong relationships with a broad base of health care constituents (e.g. physicians, private hospitals, pharmacies, teaching hospitals, targeted community hospitals, and community offices, etc) through one-on-one sales presentations, group discussions and medical meeting exhibits.
6- Develops and implements creative strategies in key accounts and key opinion leaders (KOLs).
7- Maintains daily a sound reporting system to ensure the optimum communication of all information concerning physicians, hospitals and pharmacies to his/her District Manager.
8- Manages allocated resources (samples, promotional and educational materials) to maximize return within regulatory and ethical guidelines.
9- Monitoring competitor activity and competitors' products.
10- As assigned, make calls on retail pharmacies and other special customers.
11- Keeps detailed records of all contacts, which may involve database management
12- Regularly attends company meetings, technical data presentations and briefings.
13- Adheres to all corporate compliance policies and guidelines.
Bachelor Degree in any pharmacy, medicine or veterinary medicine.
0-3+ years of experience in the same position.
* Fluency in spoken and written English language.
* French language is an asset.
* Good in all Computer applications related to the work.
Other Skills Required:
* Attention to Details.
* Excellent analytical skills and ability to prepare statistics.
* Developed selling skills and persuasive abilities.
* Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
* Ability to work under stress.
* Self-motivated, hardworking, and fast learner.
* Able to adjust priorities & manage time.
Pharmacy, Medicine or veterinary medicine.
• Is the fastest growing pharmaceutical company in the Middle East and North Africa (MENA) region growing at rate of more than 50% CAGR for the past seven years.
• Today, EVA Pharma is transforming from a very successful local company to a world class multinational organization, establishing a state-of-the-art manufacturing facility in Algeria and Sales and Marketing operation all over the MENA region.
• EVA Pharma has a rich history of excellence; EVA Pharma’s predecessor, Les Laboratoires Delta, was the second pharmaceutical company Egypt and is the innovator of breakthrough products as Urosolvine (reg. year 1949) that still sells millions of units till this day.
• EVA Pharma today is one of the top ten companies in Egypt surpassing many well known multinational and local companies.
• Eva Pharma strives to be the top pharmaceutical company nationally and one of the top three in MENA region by 2016. One of top 20 pharmaceutical companies globally by 2029.
• Eva Cosmetics is one of the leading manufacturers of skin care and hair care products. It has its own manufacturing facilities in 6 October city. It has developed a comprehensive range of products to meet the varying demands of its clientele. Eva Cosmetics is renowned as a leading supplier of quality products throughout Egypt.
• Eva Cosmetics is the Market Leader in most of the personal care products categories in Egypt and its products are exported to more than 13 countries worldwide.
• EVA Cosmetics manufacturing facility is a s state-of-the-art facility compliant to cGMP regulations on a 40,000 square meter plot of land in 6th of October City.
EVA Pharma and EVA Cosmetics are 2 separate companies under the umbrella of Armanious Group.
Armanious Group (AG) is a proud 100% Egyptian group of 6 companies that is focused on health care products.
- Job Location: Ethiopia
- Company Industry: Medical/Hospital; Pharmaceutical; Sales
- Company Type: Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role: Sales
- Employment Status: Full time
- Employment Type: Employee
- Manages Others: No
- Number of Vacancies: 1
- Career Level: Entry Level
- Years of Experience: Min: 0 Max: 3
- Residence Location: Ethiopia
- Nationality: Ethiopia
- Degree: Bachelor's degree / higher diploma