Closed or Expired Job Posting This job posting is closed or has expired and is no longer open for applications.
Operations - Officer/Sn. Officer
Al Mannai Hospitality
Support the implementation of the company plans, policies and procedures.
• Improve the operational systems, processes and policies in support of organizations mission -- specifically, support better management reporting, information flow and management, business process and organizational planning.
• Play a significant role in long-term planning, including an initiative geared toward operational excellence. Prepare feasibility studies, market research, presentations and reports as and when required
• Lead projects as and when required by the senior management
• Assist in developing budgets for the different outlets and for the whole organizations
• Find sources and suppliers for the different operations
• Ensure quality control, the inventory management, and the cost control of the different operations
• Assist in the systems implementation and in generating operational and performance reports as and when required by management
• Support the different restaurants’ operations by centralizing and liaising with external parties such as suppliers, maintenance, contractors and others, in coordination with outlet managers
• Review the different reports issued by the different outlets and audit them for accuracy.
• To assist in reviewing the financial performance and the efficiency of the different operations by reviewing sales reports and other reports generated from the operations
• Assist in liaising with different external parties of the company such as consultants, marketing agencies, contractors, etc. when and as required
• 5 years + of experience in hospitality and the f&b industry
• Strong interpersonal skills with fluency in English and Arabic.
• Strong Microsoft Office Excel, Powerpoint and Word skills. Project Office is a plus.
• Working knowledge of IT systems used in hospitality and restaurants
• Demonstrated leadership and vision in managing staff groups and major projects or initiatives.
• Budget development and oversight experience
• A demonstrated commitment to high professional ethical standards and a diverse workplace
• Excels at operating in an fast pace, community environment
• Ability to challenge and debate issues of importance to the organization.
• Persuasive with details and facts
• Delegates responsibilities effectively
• High comfort level working in a diverse environment
Bachelors Degree in Hospitality Management or similar
Al Mannai Hospitality is a Qatar based group specialized in operating leading restaurants and food retail shops.
We are a young team with passion for the F&B industry.
We operate at very high standards and recruit only top notch professionals.
Our vision is to become one of the leading F&B groups in the MENA by 2020.
- Job Location: Doha, Qatar
- Company Industry: Hospitality/Tourism/Travel
- Company Type: Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role: Management
- Employment Status: Full time
- Employment Type: Employee
- Monthly Salary Range: US$3,000 - $4,000
- Number of Vacancies: 1
- Career Level: Mid Career
- Years of Experience: Min: 3 Max: 7
- Degree: Bachelor's degree / higher diploma