Closed or Expired Job Posting This job posting is closed or has expired and is no longer open for applications.
Personal In Charge/ مسئول شئون الموظفين
Al Yamamah Steel Industrial Company
Supervises a variety of routine to difficult, confidential clerical duties to assist in the day-to-day operation of the Personnel Unit.
Essential Duties: (Responsibilities)
Supervises Personnel specialists in the following duties:
1. New employees' completion of forms.
2. Time cards, vacation, sick leaves, travel and other allowances.
3. Data gathering and record keeping for all employees.
4. Dealing with labor office regulation, rules and policies.
5. Dealing with social insurance regulation, rules and policies
6. Preparing and reviewing employee contracts
7. Maintaining Human Resource and payroll system and related record keeping and reporting.
1. Completion of a relevant Bachelors degree
2. Experience not less than 10 years out of which 5 years in same Job title.
1. Good knowledge of labor and social insurance regulations and laws.
2. Good knowledge of payroll and personnel systems
1. Ability to work under pressure.
2. Excellent leadership skills.
3. Excellent interpersonal skills.
4. Self motivated.
Arelevant Bachelors degree.
Al Yamamah Steel Industries Company (Al Yamamah) is a joint stock company (closed) which has been established by a group of leading business groups in Saudi Arabia. The company industry is primarily into the manufacture of steel pipes, poles, towers and space frames. The company as a matter of its expansion & business development, has geographically distributed manufacturing plants in the Jeddah Industrial City.
- Job Location: Jeddah , Saudi Arabia
- Company Industry: Industrial
- Company Type: Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role: Human Resources/Personnel
- Employment Status: Full time
- Employment Type: Employee
- Manages Others: No
- Number of Vacancies: 1
- Career Level: Management
- Years of Experience: Min: 5
- Residence Location: Saudi Arabia
- Gender: Male
- Nationality: Saudi Arabia
- Degree: Bachelor's degree / higher diploma