Closed or Expired Job Posting This job posting is closed or has expired and is no longer open for applications.
Presales & Network Engineer
COMM-IT MIDDLE EAST LLC
• Responsible of gathering client requirements, analyzing requirements and developing specification.
• As Pre-Sales Engineers support Sales Team by responding to customer requests in IT infrastructure and Network domain area.
• Demonstration/Presentation of IT infrastructure/ Network solution from Cicso and other OEM vendors like Scala, HP, Microsoft to clients.
• Manage complete end-to-end Computer Network (LAN, WAN) requirement of our client.
• Helping Sales to Develop Proposal for client.
• Manage relationship with OEM Vendor (CISCO, Novell, HP, Microsoft, IBM and etc) for ensuring right level of support for all our IT Infrastructure Projects.
• Build and manage sub contractor vendor relationship to whom we would outsource some of our IT Infrastructure work.
• Analyze and resolve technical problems for established networks.
• Be knowledgeable regarding WAN router configurations
• Excellent knowledge in installation, setup and configuration of CISCO Switches and CISCO firewalls.
• Design and manage system-level Wide Area Network and LANs
• Understand and have expertise in TCP/IP
• Good knowledge in AV Technologies and formal training in network design, installation, and maintenance
• Cisco Certification is a must (CCIP/CCIE)
• Microsoft Certified Systems Engineer (2003 Server preferred)
• 2 to 3 years of applied experience in AV/Network sales and Delivery operations.
Bachelor Of Science/ Engineering in Computer
COMM-IT MIDDLE EAST is a global technology (ITC) services company providing consultancy, technology and IT outsourcing services and is part of IBC Corp, a US 900 Million company with diverse business interest in Real Estate, Healthcare, Hospitality, IT and etc. Some of the known brands across the industry verticals in Middle East and India have trusted in COMM-IT in managing their IT requirements. Our COMM-IT Middle East Division in a short span of three years have developed more than 50 customers in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia and among these are some of the leading enterprises of Saudi Arabia like SABIC, Sharq, NCB Bank, Ma’aden, Farabi Petrochemicals, PepsiCo and etc.
COMM-IT Provide the following Services and Solutions:
1. Business Solutions: With our partnership with the world’s most advanced business software companies to provide the Services for Enterprise Application, Business Process Management, Portal and Collaborations (based on Microsoft SharePoint), Custom Application Development, E-Governance Portal,
2. IT Infrastructure Services:Our IT Infrastructure Services Division provides services to build an agile and flexible IT Infrastructure which aligns with clients business.
3. Managed Services:Our Support and Managed Services Division is aimed at providing affordable and quality IT support for small, medium and large size business under onsite, offsite or mixed mode. .
4. Digital Signage and Advertising:We partner with SCALA to provide the next generation Digital Signage Solution for electronic billboards, LED reader boards, Digital Out of home advertising, information kiosk, corporate communications, digital posters and etc..
5. Web & Mobile Solutions: we have a dedicate division; COMM-IT Zool which assists product companies build competitive advantage by translating requirements to business solutions, build usability and reach using world class software frameworks.
- Job Location: Jeddah , Saudi Arabia
- Company Industry: Information Technology
- Company Type: Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role: Sales
- Joining Date: 2013-04-01
- Employment Status: Full time
- Employment Type: Employee
- Monthly Salary Range: US$1,000 - $2,000
- Manages Others: Yes
- Number of Vacancies: 1
- Career Level: Mid Career
- Years of Experience: Min: 2 Max: 5
- Residence Location: Saudi Arabia
- Gender: Male
- Nationality: Egypt; India; Jordan; Sri Lanka; Pakistan; Saudi Arabia
- Degree: Bachelor's degree / higher diploma