Closed or Expired Job Posting This job posting is closed or has expired and is no longer open for applications.
SNC LAVALIN ProFac Gulf Management
• Coordination of all activities related to the issuance and implementation of service contracts on a strategic level, including identifying service needs; developing contract documents and assisting with the development of scopes of work collaboratively with user groups to address such needs; establishing supplier / proposal evaluation criteria; management of the end to end competitive bidding process; including negotiations, award and execution of contract award.
• Generate contract savings and process improvement opportunities through ongoing review of spend categories.
• Ensure all procurement activities are in line with corporate procurement policies and procedures and competitive bidding and public procurement laws.
• Contractual management of the service contracts in conjunction with the operational groups to ensure supplier compliance with the terms and conditions of the agreement, including the reconciliation and management of payments.
• Facilitation of regularly scheduled contract review meetings with supplier and operations team to measure supplier performance against Key Performance Indicators and to identify opportunities for service improvement.
• Execute and administer contracts, revise existing contracts, respond to quality management issues on behalf of line management and renegotiation of contract fees whenever warranted.
• Assist in the collection of pricing data required for business development proposals and initiatives and participate as required in the evaluation, execution and transition of such contracts.
• Participate in the delivery of training sessions on procurement processes and procedures as needed.
• Other related duties as assigned.
• Business diploma or certificate.
• 3-5 years relevant work experience.
• PMAC certification/designation beneficial.
• Good knowledge of procurement practices as they relate to competitive bidding and public procurement laws.
• Knowledge of and experience with general contract terms and conditions and with service delivery models.
• Ability to work independently, good time management and negotiation skills.
• Excellent customer service, verbal and written communication skills with the ability to interact well with all levels of management.
• Proficiency with MS Office applications (Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Outlook).
SNC-Lavalin ProFac Gulf Management L.L.C. has been established and operating in Qatar since 2006. Our company is built on the values, strengths, and expertise of our two founding partners: Nasser Bin Khaled Al-Thani & Sons Holding Company W.L.L. (NBK), a significant property owner and developer with a longstanding, reputable presence in Qatar, and SNC-Lavalin ProFac, one of the foremost suppliers of facilities management services in Canada.
- Job Location: Doha, Qatar
- Company Industry: Real Estate; Facilities Management
- Company Type: Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role: Purchasing/Procurement
- Employment Status: Full time
- Employment Type: Employee
- Number of Vacancies: 1
- Career Level: Mid Career
- Years of Experience: Min: 3
- Degree: Bachelor's degree / higher diploma