Omar K. Alesayi Group Company OKAC
One of Saudi Arabian leading group of companies which covering Jeddah within the real estate and constructions management. With a strong reputation and large expansion and development plans for 2013, it is an exciting organization to join for a flying career opportunity to grow.
We are looking for an Procurement Officer to join our team in Jeddah, Saudi Arabia.
To assist in the development and implementation of best practice sourcing methods, policies and processes to ensure that the right construction related products and services are procured to time, cost and quality standards. Establish strong relationships with suppliers to negotiate best value for the common products and services, and manage the centralized sourcing activities.
Reporting to: Procurement Manager
• Providing competitive procurement of Steel, Cement, Bricks, Interior finishing, material for painting, tiling, grid Ceiling, insulation and all other Mechanical-Electrical - Plumbing material etc. for construction of company's residential & Commercial projects.
• Providing & monitoring the rates in real time, allowable quantities of A and B class construction materials as per project Bills of Quantities.
• Ensure pre-planning and forecasting of needed items per-project and conduct periodic vendor evaluation to select partners and suppliers by establishing & maintaining an approved and qualified list of suppliers and also item wise catalogue in order to guarantee the provision of productive material on time to all work sites in the branch or at project site.
• For centralized purchases and services, develop or direct the development of bids/tenders, Request for Quotations (RFQs) and Request for Proposals (RFPs), ensuring all applicable legal and contractual provisions are included to safeguard the Company’s interests;
• Strong Focus on cost, transport cost, considering bulk discount and detailed specification of each material.
• Inventory Monitoring and Control (Ensuring optimum inventory through planning using JIT approach).
• Ensure that the purchase orders and related documents for centralized purchases are completed accurately and in compliance with company processes, procedures and requirements.
• Professionals from renowned construction companies with experience in procurement and inventory management for multi-storey high rise residential complexes are invited.
• Fluent in written and spoken English & Arabic is MUST
• Excellent in Microsoft Excel & knowledge of AutoCAD is desirable
• Experience and knowledge in local KSA market is an advantage
• Age Group of 25-35 Yrs
• Candidate Must Have Transferable Visa
• Bachelor's Degree in Engineering
.Communication skills, aptitude to work hard under pressure, motivated, etc....
- Job Location: Jeddah , Saudi Arabia
- Company Industry: Construction/Civil Engineering; Construction
- Company Type: Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role: Purchasing/Procurement
- Employment Status: Full time
- Employment Type: Employee
- Monthly Salary Range: US$1,500 - $2,000
- Manages Others: No
- Number of Vacancies: 2
- Career Level: Mid Career
- Years of Experience: Min: 1 Max: 10
- Residence Location: Saudi Arabia
- Gender: Male
- Nationality: Saudi Arabia