Closed or Expired Job Posting This job posting is closed or has expired and is no longer open for applications.
SALES AND MARKETING EXECUTIVE
Eastern Trading & Cont. Est
A well established group of companies engaged mainly in construction industry in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia is in need of Sales and Marketing Executive which responsibilities are as follows:
- Accomplishes marketing and sales human resource objectives by recruiting, selecting, orienting, training, assigning, scheduling, coaching, counseling, and disciplining employees; communicating job expectations; planning, monitoring, appraising, and reviewing job contributions; planning and reviewing compensation actions; enforcing policies and procedures.
- Acquire orders, projects, establish new accounts and meet quarterly and annual sales targets.
- Develop and successfully implement annual sales plans
- Manage and track the sales staff operations and daily work. Conduct performance evaluation and make recommendations.
- Manage, control, and report the sales cycle monthly performance, report gaps in performance, and make recommendations.
- Prepare Market survey, Market trends and business potential reports.
- Lead and inspire the sales team and be responsible for achieving sales and expense target.
- Analyze and understand the competitive environment in the marketplace
- Analyze and control expenditures to conform to budgetary and margin requirements
- Give duties to the marketing staffs.
- Implement sales activities as per the marketing plan, complete management reporting and develop good customer relationship.
- Set up monthly sales target.
- Lead daily sales team meeting and execute daily sales strategy.
- Involvement in prospecting and networking to increase new business development.
The applicant must have the following skills and qualifications:
- Must be graduate of Business Management with at least Masteral degree.
- Must have a minimum of 5 years experience as Sales and Marketing Manager
- Ability to formulate sales and marketing strategies and can effectively implement the program.
- Must be familiar with GCC Markets
- Excellent negotiation skills
- Must have strong communications (verbal & written) skills in English & Arabic
- Knowledge in computers & Proficiency in Ms-Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) and other office applications.
Eastern Trading & Contracting Establishment ( ETE ) was founded in 1971, as a general trading and contracting firm by Mr. Ali A. Bu Khamseen, the owner and the chairman. During the ensuing years, the company has widened the scope and range of its operations to include such diverse activities as Ready Mixed Concrete, Glass & Aluminum, Metal & Steel, Transportation, Cement Products, Stone Quarries, Construction, Electromechanical Works and Precast Concrete.
ETE Group joint ventures includes;
GAM Arabia - A joint -venture between ETE Group and GAM of Spain, engaged into rental of various heavy equipment for construction industry use.
TECALUM ARABIA - Specialized in extrusion and manufacture products of aluminum for the building and industrial sector. The quality of all our production processes ensure excellent final product.
TABALSA - A joint venture between ETE Group & TABALSA of Spain engaged into production and sales of electrical metallic tubes.
Since the early days of its establishment, ETE has committed itself to sustainable development and growth until it became one of the pioneering construction and industrial entities in the Eastern Province of Saudi Arabia.
As of today, ETE stands for its excellence, superiority in quality and efficiency in serving its customers and the society, while fully considering the environmental safety with utmost social responsiveness. Therefore, pro-actively contributing towards balanced social and economical growth of the region.
The ETE plants which are operating under various divisions are strategically located and some of the most efficient and best maintained in the region. The record growth level in the recent past indicates the commitment and determination of ETE to lead the regional construction industry through sustainable development.
- Job Location: Saudi Arabia
- Company Industry: Construction; Manufacturing and Production
- Company Type: Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role: Management
- Employment Status: Full time
- Employment Type: Employee
- Manages Others: Yes
- Number of Vacancies: 1
- Career Level: Management
- Years of Experience: Min: 5
- Residence Location: Saudi Arabia
- Gender: Male
- Degree: Bachelor's degree / higher diploma