Closed or Expired Job Posting This job posting is closed or has expired and is no longer open for applications.
• Manage and coordinate recruitment related process, including resourcing plan, recruitment campaign, and headhunting, job authorization, on-boarding & off-boarding, research etc.
• Enhancing CV sources like, agencies, job portals and internal database.
• Supervise process for senior grades by searching and collecting application of potential candidates.
• Coordinate and communicate with overseas recruitment agencies and providing required documentation in order to finalize the employment procedures for international employees.
• Conduct regular follow-up with line managers to determine the effectiveness of recruiting plans. Enhance recruitment procedure and policies.
• Ensure effective maintenance of recruitment records, coordinate with universities and collage and assist in maintaining a talent pipeline built on new graduate intakes.
• Significant experience within all aspects of recruitment
• Hands-on leader who is results oriented with a strong drive and high ethics
• Bachelor’s degree in human resources, business administrations or equivalent
• Strong knowledge of human resources theories, principles, concept & best practices of T&D.
• 4-6 years’ experience in recruitment.
• Good knowledge of Qatari Labour laws & regulations and other government requirements.
Bachelor’s degree in human resources, business administrations or equivalent
Beyond its core operations, Milaha has a strong commercial trading business and also manages a significant portfolio of financial and real estate assets. Today, with an expanding fleet, state-of-the art equipment, well-trained manpower and world-class partners, the company is competing to become a globally recognised player in maritime and logistics services, and an employer of choice for those seeking extraordinary careers.
- Job Location: Doha, Qatar
- Company Industry: Distributions and Logistics
- Company Type: Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role: Human Resources/Personnel
- Employment Status: Full time
- Employment Type: Employee
- Manages Others: Yes
- Number of Vacancies: 1
- Career Level: Mid Career
- Years of Experience: Min: 3 Max: 7
- Degree: Bachelor's degree / higher diploma