Closed or Expired Job Posting This job posting is closed or has expired and is no longer open for applications.
Sr. Quality Assurance Officer
Galaxy Chemicals Egypt SAE
- Monitoring process conditions as defined in manual
- Monitoring GHK in lab, plant area and packing area
- Accuracy of Analysis
- Develop new methods of analysis to improve accuracy and repeatability and validation of same
- Understand product, process and chemistry thoroughly
-Know the product chemistry, applications and physical properties in depth
-Completion of documentation such as registers, batch cards and format used in day to day activities.
- Reporting feed back on analysis time to time to concerned person of that process.
- Reporting seniors about abnormality in process, material and working conditions
- Timely completion of recording of data in software such as SAP, Barcode etc.
-Maintaining lab as per standards using JH, 5S tools.
- Maintaining stocks of chemicals by defined frequency and order or ask for the requirements well before to seniors.
- Calibration of laboratory equipment with defined frequency.
-Preparation of solution and standardisation
-Allotting lots for dispatches as per customer requirements and coordination with warehouse, production and dispatch team
- Generating and releasing COA for dispatches
- Checking batch cards regularly.
- Sharing quality observation to juniors, peers and seniors.
- Daily and monthly performance report preparation and presentation
- GLP practices in Lab
- Setting up for KPA’s for Team’s and individuals
- Implementation of new system for effective and efficient working.
- Validating change in the process and keeping records as per defined.
- Sample preparation as per market requirements
- Customer / Vendor sample analysis and feedback to seniors
- Conducting joint analysis with Vendor / Customer whenever discrepancy
- High Degree of professional and personal ethics
- Dependability and trustworthiness
- People Orientation
- Conviction, Consistency and perseverance
BSc. Of Sciences chemistry dept.
- Job Location: Suez, Egypt
- Company Industry: Manufacturing and Production
- Company Type: Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role: Quality Control
- Employment Status: Full time
- Employment Type: Employee
- Manages Others: Yes
- Number of Vacancies: 1
- Career Level: Mid Career
- Years of Experience: Min: 5 Max: 10
- Residence Location: Egypt
- Nationality: Egypt
- Degree: Bachelor's degree / higher diploma