Closed or Expired Job Posting This job posting is closed or has expired and is no longer open for applications.
Training and Development Executive
Dubai Multi Commodities Centre (DMCC)
The Training and Development Executive is a flexible role which supports various different HR processes and relieves other members of the team during leave. The main focus is to support the coordination of training & learning initiatives, the HR payroll process, and all kinds of internal communication and employee relation activities.
Learning and development process
- Process training requests and ensure to get at least 3 quotes from various training companies to get the most cost-effective for the company.
- Training needs analysis based on performance management.
-Arrange finance-related documents and approvals i.e. justification forms, contract approval sheet.
-Coordinates training logistics, enrollment and attendance in conjunction with HODs.
-Identify the development needs and areas for each employee to assist in the TNA.
-Assist in developing and maintaining Individual Development Plans (IDPs) for all employees based on their job requirements and future needs.
-Assist the Line Manager with expert advice regarding the IDPs of their staff and follow up the implementation of the related process.
-Coordinate, follow up and implement all group training and succession planning related activities for DMCC employees.
-Select the training providers to ensure the quality of the training provided.
-Develop annual training plan.
-Manage work placements and internships.
-Support all DMCC Joint Venture in all training services.
Performance Management Process
-Support the Director of HR with timely follow up and assistance to employees and HODs to successfully complete the process.
-In charge of the administrative documentation of the process.
-Prepare a database for individual and departmental objectives, bonus, and performance management results.
- Maintain and update organizational charts, and establish one inventory folder (online and hardcopy).
On-boarding and off-boarding of employees
-Prepare and update 4R documents (JDs) in DMCC format and ensure to have an online copy as well as hard copy for personal file.
- Arrange the orientation meeting schedule of new joiners.
- For off-boarding employees, assist in computation of final settlements.
- Monitor the production and the implementation of the induction program for all new joiners to ensure proper implementation.
- Assist with the preparation of documents for visa processing.
- Ensure a timely renewal of visa for all employees and processing it.
- Prepare salary letters, NOC, salary certificates
- Prepare salary proposal letters as and when required in recruitment process
- Data entry in Oracle HRMS - All types of leave, reimbursements, duty resumptions, etc. - relieve the HR Executive in charge of the payroll during leave
- Provide support in other administrative areas in the absence of other team members
- Schedule meetings as requested by HR Director
- Prepares employee personal file and accordingly compile all personnel documents in an efficient, detailed and most accurate manner.
- Support on the computation of data for audit purposes and review of the Director of HR
- Prepare requisitions for all payments related to the work of the section and follow up with the concerned departments.
- Direct preparation and distribution of written and verbal information to inform employees
Has to be very numerate with good analytical skills and be number savvy
Excellent oral and written communication skills in English, Arabic is preferred
Excellent ability to communicate in presentation format utilizing Microsoft PowerPoint
Strong computer literacy essential: Advanced Excel; Desirable: Oracle database
Degree in Human Resources / Finance / Accountancy preferred
The Dubai Multi Commodities Centre (DMCC), a strategic initiative of the Government of Dubai, was established in 2002 with a mandate to provide the physical, market and financial infrastructure required to set up a commodities market place in Dubai, spanning a wide range of commodities industries.
The main commodity divisions within DMCC are Gold, Diamond, Pearls, Tea and Cotton, and DMCC has initiated several joint venture companies to facilitate these commodities. Other commodities are also serviced within DMCC, and businesses with activities not related to commodities also take advantage of setting up at the JLT free zone.
DMCC members are offered highly attractive benefits under a free zone status including a secure regulated environment. As the first sector-specific UAE free zone authority to offer freehold business premises, DMCC has implemented a dedicated compliance policy in the organisation, which is in line with the compliance related laws and regulations of the UAE Federal Government and competent international bodies.
- Job Location: Dubai, UAE
- Company Industry: Government Sector
- Company Type: Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role: Human Resources/Personnel
- Number of Vacancies: 1
- Career Level: Mid Career
- Residence Location: United Arab Emirates
- Degree: Bachelor's degree / higher diploma